Key action 1b
Workshop and meetings:
The project will involve:
- A workshop with HCC, SEERA, EA, SECCP, VROM and WSRL in September 2007 in Winchester
- Two half-day face to face meetings in Amsterdam – one with VROM and one with WSRL (to be held on the same day)
- Two half-day face to face meetings in the UK – one with SEERA and one with the Chair of the SECCP Planning Group or the SECCP Programme Manager (to be held on the same day)
- Two half-day progress meetings with HCC – one after the September workshop and one on submission of the draft report in early October.
The following written deliverables will be provided:
- Workshop report – within 10 working days of workshop
- Draft report on the outcomes of the project (in Word format) for review and comment – 10 October 2007
- Final report on the outcomes of the project (in Word format) – 31 October 2007
The draft and final reports on the outcomes of the project will provide conceptual or generic statements about how EU, national and regional/provincial spatial planning policies, processes and mechanisms are hindering local-level adaptation, backed up by specific examples and supporting evidence.